Dan Petruzzella has been on staff at Bananas for the past several years as a guitar specialist. He also performs regularly with the bands Foreverland and Metal Shop.
Picking the right pedals
- Driving your amp: Boost, OD, distortion - what’s the difference
- Modulation effects: Flanger, phaser, vibrato, Leslie simulator?
- Reverb and delay selection
- Order of your effects chain and how it affects the tone
- Buffered or true bypass pedals? What’s the difference?
Picking the right power supply
- Number of outputs needed
- Proper milliamps for effects being used
- Proper polarity for your pedals (Is the center - or + on your pedals?)
Picking the right cables
- Off the shelf patch cables
- Custom length cables
- Right angle or straight plugs
Picking the right pedalboard
- Flight case or gig bag?
- Advantages of being lightweight for travelling
- Custom look for pedalboards staying at home or in a studio
Bananas at Large San Rafael California Location
Time: 6:30PM - 7:30PM
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2015
Location: 1504 4th Street, San Rafael, CA
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what's happening.
Buy online, pick up in store.
Buy online, return to store.
Everyday low prices.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.