Acon Equalize Versatile parametric equalizer plug-in [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Acon Digital Equalize is a parametric equalizer plug-in that combines unique features with excellent workflow and an intuitive user interface. Unlike other equalizers you can freely adjust not only center frequency gain and bandwidths but also the filter slope for each band. The filter slope can be set anywhere from 3 dB to ultra-sharp 120 dB per octave. Needless to say you can operate Equalize as a zero latency plug-in when using the minimum phase mode or choose to preserve the phase relationships in the linear phase mode. Equalize goes one step further though and introduces the unique mixed phase mode that allows you to set the latency freely in the range 5 to 120 milliseconds while preserving the phase relationships as far as possible. That gives a unique control over potential pre-ringing artifacts which is a common problem with linear phase filtering. Latency values below 20 milliseconds ensure that any pre-ringing is masked by the temporal masking of the human hearing while preserving the time-alignment across the audible frequency range.
Great care has been taken to provide a user interface that is straight forward to use. Band parameters can be adjusted using handles directly in the graphical representation of the frequency response including bandwidths and filter slopes. A flexible real-time analyzer lets you monitor every aspect of the processing. You can easily switch between full mid side left or right channel processing for each band and Equalize automatically routes the audio signal internally to ensure the best results and lowest possible latency.
- Up to twelve equalizer bands
- Six different filter types (low cut low shelf peak notch high shelf and high cut)
- Band frequency gain bandwidth and filter slope is freely adjustable for each band
- Three different filter modes minimum phase linear phase or the novel mixed phase
- Adjustable latency and pre-ringing time in mixed phase mode
- Zero latency in minimum phase mode
- Channel mode (mid side left right or full processing) can be set independently for each band
- Solo and mute modes
- Optional automatic make-up gain
- Optional gain to bandwidth linking
- Two spectrum analyzers that can analyze the input or output signal from the mid side left or right channel
- Graphical visualization of the equalizer frequency response
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save load and categorize user presets
PC Version (Windows):
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista or Windows XP
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OS X):
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)