Acon Verberate Algorithmic Reverb with Surreal Realism [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Acon Digital Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism. Several conventional building blocks in traditional digital reverb design have been replaced by novel methods that allow Verberate to produce convincing early reflections and the dense reverberation tails that characterize impulse response measurements of real acoustical spaces. The result is a clean unobtrusive sonic quality and a reverb that blends seamlessly into a mix. This is the reverb for those who like clean and realistic reverbs like convolution reverbs but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors
- True stereo processing
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects
- Very dense late reverberation tails with little coloration due to proprietary methods
- Uncluttered user interface
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save load and categorize user presets
PC Version (Windows):
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista or Windows XP
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OS X):
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher)