Acon Verberate Surround Reverb with Surreal Realism [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Acon Digital Verberate Surround is a surround capable edition of Verberate a plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism. Verberate Surround supports all common surround formats including quadraphonic audio 5.1 and 7.1 surround. Dense and realistic early reflections are simulated independently for each input to output channel pair. The late reverberation network uses up to four channels in a quadraphonic setup to simulate energy fluctuations on both the left to right and the front to back axis. Proprietary and novel methods ensure that all output channels are uncorrelated.
Verberate Surround share the clean and unobtrusive sonic quality that has quickly made Verberate popular and blends just as seamlessly into your audio material. Verberate Surround is the perfect choice if you are working with surround audio and like the clean and realistic quality of convolution reverbs but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism.
- Support for all common channel formats up to 7.1 surround
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces
- Separate early reflections for each input to output channel pair
- Quadraphonic processing of late reverberation that simulates energy fluctuations in the room
- Completely uncorrelated output channels (when the stereo spread parameter is set to 100%)
- Uncluttered user interface
- Sensible set of parameters
PC Version (Windows):
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista or Windows XP
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OS X):
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher)