Acoustica Pianissimo Grand Piano Virtual Instrument for PC [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Pianissimo virtual piano uses a combination of sample playback and advanced physical modeling to create a stunning acoustic grand piano sound. Starting with 250 MB of high quality samples of a Steinway™ Model D grand piano Pianissimo uses complex signal processing and programming to recreate the warmth response and playability of a real grand piano. Add in modeled sympathetic resonance incidental mechanical hammer sounds remarkable control over tone and velocity response 256 voices of polyphony and incredibly low CPU usage and Pianissimo might just be the best sounding most playable virtual piano ever.
The VSTi will operate in any DAW with support for virtual instruments in the VSTi format including Mixcraft.
The Stand-Alone version supports any MIDI device and any Wave ASIO or WaveRT device. It allows for two-track recording loading and saving of standard MIDI Type 1 files and supports mixing down to WAV MP3 WMA and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Features 250MB of high-quality quadruple-strike samples from a Steinway™ Model D grand piano enhanced with acoustic modeling technology to produce a rich warm expressive and highly realistic grand piano sound.
- Ultra-professional integrated studio reverb creates a highly realistic ambience that places the piano within a true acoustic space.
- Unparalleled sample programming creates a fluid dynamic expressive tone without identifiable velocity switching or other digital artifacts.
- Advanced sympathetic resonance modeling recreates the subtle shimmer of piano strings when the damper pedal is depressed.
- Adjustable incidental piano sounds including mechanical noises from damper pedal and key release for an unparalleled level of realism.
- 256 voices of polyphony and low CPU usage make Pianissimo ideal for solo piano performance studio compositions and live performance.
- Adjustable piano lid velocity curve tone controls sympathetic resonance reverb and chorus effect allow you to tailor the piano’s tone and response to fit your playing style.
- Works in all major digital audio recording software packages (including Mixcraft™) as a VSTi plug-in instrument.
- Stand-alone version features metronome two-track sequencer and ability to mix down recordings to WAV MP3 WMA or OGG Vorbis audio files.
- Windows XP Vista Windows 7 Windows 8.
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended).
- 1.5 GHz CPU (2 GHz Dual Core recommended). Sound card or sound device.
- USB or MIDI controller keyboard recommended
- Display resolution @ 1024 x 768 or above.