Blue Cat's Plug'n Script is a scripting plug-in that can be programmed to quickly build custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments without quitting your favorite DAW software.
With this plug-in you can write your own effects with very little knowledge about programming: no need to invest time and money to learn all these plug-in formats they are all supported here already! If you do not care about programming Blue Cat's Plug'n Script can also be used as a regular processor with existing scripts or to get someone else write this very particular effect you have been searching for years and cannot find anywhere.
It is also possible for audio software companies to use this plug-in to quickly prototype algorithms and reduce the time required to develop audio products: writing and testing scripts is lightning fast!
This plug-in has been in their lab for several years and has been used to prototype lots of their existing plug-ins. It uses the high performance AngelScript scripting engine originally developed for video games with a JIT compiler that helps compiling scripts into machine code for optimal performance.
- Audio and MIDI scripting plug-in
- Build your own Audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments
- The user interface adapts to scripts automatically. Build your own using Blue Cat's KUIML language.
- Up to 48 input parameters and 32 outputs with full MIDI and automation control.
- Use your favorite Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for editing.
- Integrated JIT (Just In Time) compiler for optimal performance (scripts are not interpreted but compiled).
- Includes 46 scripts and 120 presets for sound synthesis MIDI FX audio FX (comp gate tremolo echo filters...) waveform generation and more.
- Surround support (up to 8 audio channels).
- Integrated undo/redo
- Use the included user interface or write your own for your own scripts.
Mac OS X:
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP Vista Windows 7 or 8.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- An Intel processor
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) Mountain Lion (10.8) Lion (10.7) Snow Leopard (10.6) or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application