DAddario ECG26 Chromes Flat Wound Medium 13-56 Electric Strings
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
ECG26 D'Addario's heaviest gauge flatwound set delivers a smooth feel warm/mellow tone and maximum tension ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel warm/mellow tone and maximum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013 .017 Stainless Steel Flat Wound .026 .035 .045 .056