DAddario NYXL0942 Nickel Wound - Super Light 09-42
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
NYXL0942 sets are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility.
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther sing louder and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned perfected and manufactured by D’Addario in New York this newly engineered break-resistant high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom confidence and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0942 are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility: Plain Steel .009 .011 .016 Nickel Wound .024 .032 .042
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh