Fender American Standard Jazz Bass with Case - Black
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
The U.S.-made flagship of the Jazz Bass lineup, and a must-have instrument for bassists who prize the elemental voice and versatility of a timeless Fender classic. The American Standard Jazz bass is the one—the modern incarnation of a sleek and stylishly enduring bass hit, with smooth, fast feel and unmistakable Jazz Bass tone that sings, snarls, grooves and growls with more power and purity than ever.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urehthane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34: (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5: (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Posiflex™; Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Bridge and Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machine: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Other Features: Tinted Neck, Maple Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front; Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard, Fender Spaghetti Logo, Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods, Rounded Body Shape, Rolled Fingerboard Edge
- Case/Gig Bag: Case Included