Classic American EQ is what the EQ P50A module screams about. Its three band proportional Q design — the result of an ingenious mind and clever engineering — made it progress very fast to the position of a "go to" equalizer on many custom designed modular consoles of the late '60s and '70s. It then gave birth to a portable, modular design concept.
IK Multimedia meticulously modeled all of the 2520 op amp based circuitry to unveil the sonic goodness and detail that made this module ubiquitous on any major record production for tracking and mixing duties.
Three bands of sonic excellence for a total of twenty-one frequencies make repeatability very easy, and their careful selection allows extremely musical results. Faithful to the original hardware circuit design, the EQ P50A features several "IK-Style" digital-domain improvements to this already time-honored sonic print: frequency and gain knobs have been separated for improved usability and fast sight. The advantage of the T-RackS format makes for a clear and less cluttered interface that’s far superior to similar plug-in emulations.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS):
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit):
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).