Kush Audio Clariphonic DSP Parallel Equalizer [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
The Clariphonic DSP like its analog cousin blends custom-tuned silky smooth high frequency filters with the unprocessed full range audio to crack open the midrange presence and air with an effortlessness that is unrivalled by any other plugin in existence. It’s effectiveness is matched only by its elegant simplicity with toggle switches to select the filters and a knob that makes the gain go in one direction: up.
With two high-shelves running in parallel on each channel and your choice of 6 unusual and carefully selected corner frequencies there is no limit to the types of sweet high end the Clariphonic can produce. The internal parallel signal paths produce a form of additive-only high frequency equalization that is at once holographic transparent and virtually phaseless. You get effortless natural high end for days.
- Mono/Stereo High Frequency Equalizer Plugin
- Two shelving bands
- Six unique corner frequencies from 800hz to 39k
- Parallel signal paths for each band
- Incredible clarity minimal distortion and phase artifacts
- Independent muting and solo’ing of each band
- Effortless foolproof operation expensive results
- 32 & 64-bit AU VST & RTAS (Mac)
- 32 & 64-bit VST (Win)
- iLok 1 or 2 required