Martin SWDGT Sustainable Wood Series Acoustic Guitar
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Martin SWDGT Sustainable Acoustic Guitar
Martin's SWDGT sustainable wood model, built with responsible guitar building practices for the eco-conscious musican, provides great tone and attractive appointments. Constructed with wood that originated in forests managed in an ecologically responsible manner. These parts will be noted within the features as FSC®. Built for a unique and personal sound that is your own.
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Faux Tortoise Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: Cherry
- Back Detail: FSC® Certified Wood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Faux Tortoise
- Side Material: Cherry
- Side Detail: FSC® Certified Wood
- Endpiece: Faux Tortoise
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-stripe
- Neck Material: Sustainable Cherry
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Total Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material and Style: Faux Pearl, Style 28
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Side Color: Light Mahogany
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Light Mahogany
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Katalox
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise