Sample Logic Rumble System Blue Marching Battery Percussion [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Rumble offers unprecedented control over sound and performance thanks to Sample Logic’s custom-designed Kontakt Player interface one of the most advanced Kontakt user interfaces to date. Building on the exclusive “multi-core effects sequencer” first introduced in their Cinematic Guitars collection Sample Logic puts complete customizable user control right at your fingertips from spatialization and sound-swirling effects to sequencers LFOs programmable arpeggiation a unique Rhythmic Articulator and a fully integrated multi-microphone mixer. Rumble also contains a newly invented loop engine that displays loop slices graphically and supports independent editing effects processing and real-time automation of each slice. All together Rumble boasts over 40 screens of powerful intuitive user interface controls!
- A complete collection of traditional marching drum instruments (snares multi-tenors basses cymbals) recorded with multiple round-robins multiple dynamic levels and at three microphone distances.
- A complete collection of evocative morphed “cinematic” instruments and loops.
- Atmospheric/ambient soundscapes
- Rhythmic/percussive tempo-synced loops
- Tonal and percussive arpeggiated/articulated instruments
- Sequenced instruments using the “core-effect sequencer”
- Impacts big-hit ensembles and kits
- Swipes scrapes and reverse transitional effects
- Kontakt Player Free 4 or higher (also runs in the retail version of kontakt)
- Mac: OS X 10.6 (latest update) 10.7 Intel Core Duo 2 GB RAM (Kontakt player 4 and higher)
- Mac: Intel (Kontakt player 4 and higher) Compatible
- PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack 32/64 Bit Inteo Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 2GB RAM
- 5+ GB of free disk space