Sony CD Architect 5.2 [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
software. Perform full PQ code editing trim events from full-length media and add as new tracks import regions from Sound Forge™ software as tracks read and write CD text master audio by applying over 20 real-time DirextX® effects to events and the master output and perform disc-at-once CD burning.
- CD Text support
- Support for up to 32-bit 192kHz source audio
- High-quality resampling and dithering with noiseshaping
- Single or multi-file playlisting
- Volume and ASR envelopes for any event
- Multiple levels of undo/redo
- Override validation errors option
- Mono-to-stereo conversion on the fly
- CD transport controls
- Direct file open into Sound Forge™ software
- Track creation from Sound Forge regions
- Trimmer window
- Media Explorer
- Ripple editing
- CD Image file rendering
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4 XP Windows Vista™ Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 operating system
- 500 MHz processor
- 150 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for installation from a CD only)
- Supported CD-Recordable drive
- DirectX® Media 9.0 Run Time (included on CD-ROM)
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or later (included on CD-ROM)