Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Action happens all around us and the best we can do at times is capture it. Harness the fun the energy the love so we can share it with others. Smart phones make it easy to capture those moments but why not take the time to make a video that's as special as the day it was shot? Don’t simply throw the video on the web like it's any ol' thing. Add finesse. Add effects. Add a soundtrack and a title. But most importantly add you. Show your best side with Movie Studio Platinum.
Deliver your best
Make sure your movie looks its best when you share it with others. The updated Make Movie dialog makes it easy to select the best format for the desired destination.
Touch-friendly buttons a wide-open timeline and easy access to the necessary tools means that creating a movie won't be a daunting experience. Start and finish a project in the beautiful new Simple Edit Mode. Or complete the project in Advanced Edit Mode to take advantage of additional features and options.
XAVC S support
Create stunning movies in 4K with the new XAVC S format support. Import the 4K footage from your Sony 4K camera edit it on the Movie Studio timeline and render it out in sparkling 4K. You can even upload it directly to YouTube 4K!
When you're finished making your movie upload it directly to YouTube™ or Facebook™ from the Movie Studio application! Sharing your creativity has never been this easy.
Instantly match colors between two clips! Don't worry about coming back with off-color video. Use the Color Match plug-in to make two different scenes appear as though they were shot on the same day at the same time and with the same filter.
Quick production tools
Make the most of your production. Download Fasst Apps plug-ins by Vasst to speed up time-consuming editing tasks such as lower-third creation and marker placement.
- Microsoft® Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit (including Windows 8.1)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD XDCAM EX NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)