Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists producers and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording metering for the new critical standards more repair and restoration tools and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
- An amazingly versatile audio editor for Windows PCs that supports up to 32-channel 64-bit/192kHz audio
- Powerful recording workflows provide one-touch solutions for most conventional recording tasks
- Waveform Overview Bar makes file navigation extremely easy
- Input bus effects let you create a vibe for your talent by sweetening your source signal with plug-in effects
- Automatic time-based recording lets you schedule recordings on a recurring basis
- Use the Event Tool to split trim fade crossfade and perform other essential audio editing
- Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 2 seamlessly
- Open edit and save multichannel audio data from XDCAM field recorders and surround mixes with sample accurate precision
- Create your own loops for use in ACID software
- Fully customizable interface and layouts let you work the way you like to work
- Loaded with a comprehensive selection of native signal and effects processes
- Comprehensive iZotope DSP includes integrated mastering repair and vocal processing
- CALM-targeted metering provides super-accurate loudness metering
- Win the volume war with new metering options in Sound Forge Pro 11.
- Fully integrated DAO CD mastering lets you generate Red Book-compliant masters for duplication
- Channel Converter tool supports multichannel formats for easy downmixing of multichannel files to stereo or mono
- Full support for VST plug-ins and plug-in parameter automation
- Onboard native Noise Reduction plug-ins include Noise Reduction Audio Restoration Click and Crackle Removal and Clipped Peak Restoration
- Zplane elastique timestrech makes time-stretching totally transparent
- Phase Scope helps you find phase cancellation among the channels in your audio
- Multichannel-capable spectrum analysis shows multiple graphs depicting fundamental frequencies and overtones in your recordings
- Use scripting to automate common tasks and create customized features
- Batch conversion lets you apply the same effects and processes to multiple files saving hours of editing time
- Clipped peak detection and marking automatically scans files and marks clipped peaks
- Noise generators include white pink and brown noise for acoustic analysis and synthesis
- Acoustic Mirror software plug-in lets you create real physical space and signal path environments to your audio
- Windows Vista® (SP2 or later) Windows® 7 Windows® 8 or Windows® 8.1 operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)