Sony Vegas Pro 13 [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
The Vegas Pro 13 collection provides integrated production environments designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful innovations Vegas Pro 13 offers a refreshingly modern cost-effective approach to content creation. Supporting more formats and workflows than ever before Vegas Pro 13 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
- New! Vegas Pro Connect; mobile companion app
- New! Sony Wireless Adapter proxy-first workflow
- New! Multi-tool editing enhancements
- Advanced user interface with layout presets flexible window docking and extensive customization
- Simple drag-and-drop operations or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing paradigm
- Sync Link grouping
- Intuitive multicamera editing workflow
- JKL scrub
- Post-Edit ripple mode
- Timeline trimming with keyboard or mouse
- A/V synchronization detect and repair
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Multitrack video editing on unlimited tracks
- Supports multiple file formats and frame rates on the timeline with no transcoding required
- Interactive tutorials
- Windows® 7 8 or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD XDCAM EX NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA® AMD/ATI™ or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)