Squier J5 Telecaster with Rosewood Fingerboard - Frost Gold
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
John 5 is a self-described “Fender fanatic” with a jaw-dropping collection of his favorite instrument, the Telecaster—“the greatest guitars ever built, by far,” in his words. His Squier signature model, the J5 Telecaster, is a double-bound beauty based on his oft-modded workhorse Telecaster that appears on his myriad recordings. Eye-catching and thick-sounding, this is a beast of a guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Binding: Bound Top and Back
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Humbucking with Ceramic Magnet
- Neck Pickup: Custom Humbucking with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge), Volume 2. (Neck)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Tele with Humbucking Pickup Cutout
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Stainless Steel
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Mirror
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Gold
- Switch Tip: Black
- Other Features: Matching Black Painted Headstock, Bound Top and Back, Silver Squier Decal, Toggle Switch Mounted on Upper Bout, Chrome Switch Tip, No Tone Control, Neck and Bridge Volume Controls are in Opposite Orientation, White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays, Narrow Dot Spacing, Synthetic Bone Nut