5 points for every $1 spent in-store and online
$25 reward for every 2500 points you get
Bananas at Large rewards you for shopping with us! Make sure to sign up today to start earning points on your next purchase. Get signed up in person at any store location or online. You’ll start earning points as soon as you activate your Perkville account. Benefits include points earned for every dollar spent, for referring a friend, points on your birthday, following us on Twitter, or checking in on Facebook. Exchange your points for coupons and reap the rewards!
1. Sign up - Get signed up to Perkville, our rewards program, during check-out at any store location or sign up online to automatically receive an email invitation (don’t worry, you can always opt-out).
2. Activate your account - You’ll receive an email within a day or two after you sign up with a link to create a password for your Perkville account. Don't forget to make a password right away to activate your account and to receive updates about your point balance from Perkville.
3. Shop and earn points - Earn points when you make purchases in-store and online. Then redeem your points to get the musical instruments and pro audio gear of your dreams.
Sign Up & Activate Your Account
1. Click here to visit https://bananas.perkville.com.
2. Enter your email address and click 'Sign Up'.
3. Check your email inbox for a message with a link to create a password.
4. Make a password and you’re in!
Redeem your points
1. LOGIN to Perkville.
2. Tap PERKS to view your point balance.
3. Tap REDEEM to create a coupon to use in-store or online.
Points don’t expire, but coupons expire 30 days after you create them. Only one Perk/Coupon may be used per transaction, and the coupon must be less than 50% of the transaction total.Login
Q: How else can I earn points?
A: You'll get bonus points on your birthday and if you refer a friend, follow us on Twitter, or tweet @bananasatlarge!
Q: What can I get with my points?
A: You can get up to $100 off your next purchase. Sign up now to start earning points!
Q: I never got an account activation email from Perkville. How can I claim my points and make coupons?
A: Not to worry! You can register with Perkville to manage your points and coupons without the Activation email. Just click here, and enter the email address you gave us when you shopped with us to get started.
Q: Who can redeem my points?
A: Points and coupons must be redeemed by the rewards program member and are not transferable. Login to your Perkville account to view your points and redeem to create a coupon to use in-store or online.
Q: I bought something from you a few days ago and I haven’t received additional Perkville points. What happened?
A: Points can take 24-48 hours to transfer from our system to Perkville. If you don’t see additional Perkville points in your Perkville dashboard 3 days after making your purchase, please call or email us and we’ll be happy to look into it.
Q: I got points, but for an amount that’s different from what I actually spent. Why is that?
A: If this was an online purchase, points are not awarded for shipping expenses or tax if you live in California. If you redeemed your points and used your coupon on a purchase, you will only get points on your transaction minus the discount amount.
Q: What happens if I return an item purchased with rewards?
A: If you return merchandise purchased with reward(s), those points will not be reinstated.
Q: I forgot the email/password for my Perkville account. Can you help?
A: If you've forgotten the email address you gave us during checkout, call us at 415-457-7600 or email us at email@example.com and we'll happily look it up for you. If you know your reward account email but you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking the Forgot Password link here.
Q: I have used more than one email address with you and now I have two separate Perkville accounts. How do I merge accounts?
A: Just call or email us and we can merge the two accounts for you.
Other important information:
Customers can use one coupon per day. When redeeming your reward, the value of the coupon must be less than 50% of the transaction total. Rewards can only be used on full priced items. If you return merchandise purchased with reward(s), those points will not be reinstated. Customers must first join the rewards program to earn points.