- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Acon Digital Equalize is a parametric equalizer plug-in that combines unique features with excellent workflow and an intuitive user interface. Unlike other equalizers you can freely adjust not only center frequency gain and bandwidths but also the filter slope for each band. The filter slope can be set anywhere from 3 dB to ultra-sharp 120 dB per octave. Needless to say you can operate Equalize as a zero latency plug-in when using the minimum phase mode or choose to preserve the phase relationships in the linear phase mode. Equalize goes one step further though and introduces the unique mixed phase mode that allows you to set the latency freely in the range 5 to 120 milliseconds while preserving the phase relationships as far as possible. That gives a unique control over potential pre-ringing artifacts which is a common problem with linear phase filtering. Latency values below 20 milliseconds ensure that any pre-ringing is masked by the temporal masking of the human hearing while preserving the time-alignment across the audible frequency range.
Great care has been taken to provide a user interface that is straight forward to use. Band parameters can be adjusted using handles directly in the graphical representation of the frequency response including bandwidths and filter slopes. A flexible real-time analyzer lets you monitor every aspect of the processing. You can easily switch between full mid side left or right channel processing for each band and Equalize automatically routes the audio signal internally to ensure the best results and lowest possible latency.
- Up to twelve equalizer bands
- Six different filter types (low cut low shelf peak notch high shelf and high cut)
- Band frequency gain bandwidth and filter slope is freely adjustable for each band
- Three different filter modes minimum phase linear phase or the novel mixed phase
- Adjustable latency and pre-ringing time in mixed phase mode
- Zero latency in minimum phase mode
- Channel mode (mid side left right or full processing) can be set independently for each band
- Solo and mute modes
- Optional automatic make-up gain
- Optional gain to bandwidth linking
- Two spectrum analyzers that can analyze the input or output signal from the mid side left or right channel
- Graphical visualization of the equalizer frequency response
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save load and categorize user presets
REQUIREMENTSPC Version (Windows):
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista or Windows XP
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Same Day* Delivery to your doorstep
Get your musical dreams filled faster!
Making your online shopping a little easier. We offer an easy “Order Online, Deliver to your Doorstep” service.
This is currently available for these towns within California: San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Larkspur, Greenbrae, Corte Madera, Novato, Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Ross, Kentfield, and Mill Valley. Shipping rates are shown at checkout. Contact us if you have any questions.
Deliveries are contracted to a 3rd party delivery service, locally owned and operated Marin Courier Express.
*Order online before 3pm, items will be delivered same day generally within 4 hours. 2 hour options are available for additional fee. Orders after 3pm will be delivered next day.
See our full Local Same Day* Delivery terms for all of the details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Any new item (other than as noted in our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Affirm, Zibby, QuadPay, GetFinancing, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Bananas has teamed up with Clyde to offer product protection. Clyde partners with A-rated insurance carriers to offer warranty coverage on your musical instrument or audio equipment.
How does it work?
- Warranty coverage will replace or repair your product if your equipment or instruments breaks.
- To purchase, select the term-length and review the summary of coverage.
- After purchase, you’ll receive your contract via email.
- To file a claim, visit hiclyde.com and submit the contract ID found in your email.
- Power Surges
- Wear and Tear