Acoustica Spin It Again Convert LPs Cassettes to CD / MP3 [Download]ACTA-31
- Support for monitoring on USB sound devices!
- Type in track/album information during recording!
- Automatically look up track information online for less typing!
- Better track detection based on typed or looked up information!
- Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality!
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
- Ability to change volume of each track!
- Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 support!
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment hardware hookup recording and editing process
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3 OGG WMA and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s WAVs WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.