Adium Music Theory Tutor Complete - Macintosh [Download]AD02153DLM
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Adium Music Theory Tutor Complete - Macintosh
eMedia Music Theory Tutor Complete includes over 430 engaging music theory lessons organized to teach the crucial musical elements of rhythm, melody, and harmony. Learn music theory by using images, audio, interactivity, and practical music theory examples. The complete music theory curriculum can take a student from basic music theory for beginners all the way to intermediate-to-advanced music theory.
Start with learning how to hear and read music, chord theory, scale construction, and basic chord progressions. Then advance to understanding the circle of fifths, chord substitution, chord progression theory, and cadence. Acting like a real instructor, the Intelligent Practice feature in the music theory software analyzes your responses and creates an individualized practice program to improve your weakest areas. Hum, sing, or play your instrument into the computer’s microphone. The music theory software can listen as you tap in rhythms, sing back pitches to guess intervals, and interact with the lessons in a natural way. eMedia Music Theory Tutor Complete shows you when you match pitches correctly in a lesson and shows a chart of your progress as you move through the course. Gain confidence as you pass the music theory quiz at the end of each subject and ace tests at the end of every grade level.
- Learn music theory with a step-by-step curriculum designed by DR. Gregory Simon, who has a Ph.D. in music composition from University of Michigan who has taught at the University of Colorado
- Music theory software featuring over 430 music theory lessons, exercises, and tests with graphics, interactivity, and sound.
- Both music theory and basic ear training combined into one powerful application
- Graphs, charts, and lists to view your answer statistics and easily measure your progress as you learn music theory.
- Intelligent Practice that tracks your progress and automatically selects questions to improve weak spots
- Exercises teaching rhythmic fundamentals including tempo, counting beats, measures, values for notes and rests, and syncopation.
- Rhythmic lessons teach counting, recognition of simple and compound time signatures (including 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 9/8, etc.), and cut time.
- Interactive music theory lessons on how to read music, with explanations and exercises for learning clefs, key signatures, note pitches, names, and rhythmic values (including dotted and beamed notes) including advanced triplets.
- Explanation of major, minor (harmonic and natural), and chromatic scale construction plus modes and the circle of fifths.
- Ear training and theory exercises teach you to identify and understand note direction and motion, intervals (fourths, fifths, tritones, melodic/harmonic, etc.), scales, chords, and progressions.
- Melodic identification studies that cover note stability and resolution plus the roles of melody and harmony.
- Interval identification studies (fourths, fifths, tritones, melodic/harmonic, etc.).
- Chord theory lessons outline chord construction (major and minor triads, diminished, augmented and 7ths), inversions, and arpeggios.
- Lessons on chord progression theory covering chord function and cadence within progressions (tonic, dominant, subdominant, etc.), Roman numeral (I, IV, V, etc.) and figured bass notation, plus chord substitutions, phrasing, passing and pedal tones.
- Lessons and exercises in musical form and analysis (binary, ternary, rondo, phrasing, etc.) help you better understand composition.
- A harmonic flowchart plus major and minor harmony studies
- Solfege studies, with arpeggio and sight singing
- 10.6 or later
- 2.2GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- 300 MB of hard drive space
- CD-ROM or download
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Starting Dec 7th through December 23rd, any new item (other than as noted on our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date for a full refund, 30 days exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity