Adium Music Theory Tutor Volume 1 - Windows [Download]AD02151DLW
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Adium Music Theory Tutor Volume 1 - Windows
eMedia Music Theory Tutor Volume 1 features over 230 engaging music theory lessons that teach with images, audio, interactive tests, and practical music theory. eMedia Music Theory Tutor Volume 1 is the ideal approach to music theory for beginners. An Intelligent Practice offers optimized practice sessions based on your responses and skill level to help you learn music theory elements such as rhythm, melody, and harmony.
Music Theory Tutor shows you when you are playing or singing the correct pitches in a lesson and lets you see your progress. Many lessons let you respond by humming, singing, or playing your instrument into the computer’s microphone. Tap rhythms, sing back melodies, guess intervals, and much more! Gain confidence as you pass each music theory quiz at the end of a subject and ace tests at the end of every grade level completion. Learn how to read music, basic chord theory, scale theory, and the building blocks of music. Learn music theory to hear melodies, scales, intervals, chords, and rhythms “in your head” so you can compose without an instrument and learn songs faster.
- Learn music theory with a step-by-step curriculum designed by Dr. Gregory Simon, who has a Ph.D. in music composition from University of Michigan who has taught at the University of Colorado.
- Intelligent Practice tracks your progress as you learn music theory and automatically selects questions to improve weak spots.
- Both music theory lessons and basic ear training combined into one music theory software solution.
- The ability to view music theory quix scores and other statistics to measure your progress
- Covers rhythm fundamentals including tempo, counting beats, measures, and values for notes and rests.
- Teaches recognition of simple and compound time signatures (including 4/4, 3/4, 9/8, and cut time).
- Interactive music theory software for learning to read music, including clefs, note pitches, names, and note rhythmic values including dotted and beamed notes.
- Ear training exercises to recognize note direction and motion, notes, intervals, and scales plus major, minor, and diminished chords.
- Lessons on major and minor scale construction, and intervals (perfect fourths, fifths, tritones, etc.).
- Music theory lessons covering the roles of melody and harmony roles, unstable notes and note resolution.
- Chord theory lessons on creating major scale triads (major, minor, and diminished chords), chord progression theory based on the major scale, chord functions within progressions (tonic, dominant, subdominant, etc.), and the Roman numeral system (I, IV, V, etc.).
- Solfege and sight-singing.
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- 2.2GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- OpenGL-capable video card and driver
- 300 MB of hard drive space
- CD-ROM or Download
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Starting Dec 7th through December 23rd, any new item (other than as noted on our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date for a full refund, 30 days exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity