Adium Music Theory Tutor Volume 2 - Macintosh [Download]AD02152DLM
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Adium Music Theory Tutor Volume 2 - Macintosh
eMedia Music Theory Tutor Volume 2 features over 200 lessons covering intermediate to advanced music theory topics and builds on the lessons found in Music Theory Tutor Volume 1. Learn about the construction of augmented and seventh chords; harmonic, melodic, and natural minor scales; modes; musical keys; the circle of fifths; phrasing; and more about melodic/harmonic relationships and cadences. Learn to analyze chord function and understand chord progression theory, complex time signatures, and syncopation to help you write and perform music better.
Images, audio, interactivity, and examples make it easier than ever to learn music theory. An Intelligent Practice feature in the music theory software acts an instructor would by analyzing your responses and skill levels and providing an individualized practice program to help you improve weak areas. Many lessons let you enter pitches simply by humming, singing, or playing your instrument into the computer’s microphone. Tap rhythms, sing back melodies, guess intervals, and much more. Music Theory Tutor shows you when you are playing or singing the correct pitches in a lesson and lets you see your progress. Gain confidence as you pass music theory quiz at the end of each subject and at the end of every grade level completion.
- Learn music theory with a step-by-step curriculum designed by Dr. Gregory Simon, who has a Ph.D. in music composition from University of Michigan and has taught at the University of Colorado.
- Both music theory lessons and ear training in one great course.
- Exercises feature graphics, interactivity, and sound to make learning easier.
- Intelligent Practice that tracks your progress and selects questions to improve weak spots.
- The ability to view scores for each music theory quiz and other statistics to measure your progress.
- Rhythm lessons in counting and recognition of triplets, complex time signatures (3/8, 6/4, 5/4, 7/4, 5/8, and 7/8), and syncopation.
- Interactive music theory lessons for learning major and minor key signatures and the circle of fifths.
- Training exercises so your ear can recognize harmonic intervals, minor scale types, modes, plus augmented and 7th chords.
- Lessons on harmonic, melodic, and natural minor scale construction and modes.
- Chord theory lessons cover construction and recognition of chords including inversions.
- Lessons on chord progression theory covering chord function and cadence within progressions (tonic, dominant, subdominant, etc.), Roman numeral (I, IV, V, etc.) and figured bass notation, plus chord substitutions, phrasing, passing and pedal tones.
- Harmonic flowchart, major, minor, and two-voice harmony studies.
- Lessons and exercises in musical form and analysis (binary, ternary, rondo, phrasing, etc.) help you better understand composition.
- A harmonic flowchart plus major and minor harmony studies.
- Solfege studies, with arpeggio and sight singing.
- 10.6 or later
- 2.2GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- 300 MB of hard drive space
- CD-ROM or Download
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Starting Dec 7th through December 23rd, any new item (other than as noted on our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date for a full refund, 30 days exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity