Alfred Teach Yourself to Play Classical Guitar Complete Starter Pack
Full-Size Nylon String Acoustic Guitar Book CD DVD & Software Gig Bag Tuner and Foot Stool (Boxed Set)
- Spruce top with mahogany back and sides for a full rich tone
- Die-cast chrome tuning machines that keep the instrument in tune and sounding great
- Nylon strings that are easy on the fingertips and make for the perfect classical sound
- Mahogany neck and a rosewood fretboard Deluxe Firebrand™ Accessories include:
- Custom-fit gig bag carrying case
- Portable clip-on tuner with batteries included
- Foot stool
- Alfred's Teach Yourself to Play Classical Guitar (Book CD & DVD):
- Begin with learning about parts of the guitar how to hold and tune it caring for your instrument and standard music notation and TAB. You will then move right along to playing different notes scales and great classical pieces.
- Important techniques are taught such as the free and rest strokes right- and left-hand positions sitting properly efficient finger movement and more.
- The DVD features renowned classical guitarist and educator Martha Masters teaching video lessons and performing everything from the book and also includes the TNT 2 audio player that lets you adjust the tempo and isolate parts.
- The CD features audio performances of every exercise and song. It plays in your CD player or you can download the tracks to your PC.
- Upon completion of the book you will be able to read music and play beautiful classical pieces by some of the great classical masters including Bach Vivaldi Mozart and Scott Joplin!