- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
The B-3 delivers the most authentic tonewheel organ and rotary speaker experience you'll find anywhere, plus customizations that open up new creative opportunities.
Monarch of electronic organs, the rich sounding B3 has been a staple of jazz, gospel, rock, reggae and R&B—not to mention pro studios everywhere—for over a half century. Its electromagnetic tonewheel design gave it a beefy quality not found on later transistor organs. Their faithful homage includes an authentic rotary speaker and an array of stomp boxes, plus inspiring updates like analog circuit mods and drawbar modulation for new animated and syncopated effects.
The B-3 V gives you the sound of undisputed organ royalty—roadies not required. No other organ captured the hearts of keyboardists, spanning so many genres and years. It had the subtlety for jazz at the hands of artists like Jimmy Smith, Joey Defrancesco and John Medeski. It had the grace for gospel, as demonstrated by Elbernita “Twinkie” Clark and Cory Henry. It had the energy to drive the reggae behind the likes of Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff, and the soul of James Brown and Sly Stone. Most visibly, it had the raw power to hold its own in a rock world as diverse as ELP, Santana, Yes, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Allman Brothers, and Blood, Sweet and Tears. Whether you’re playing solo, in a group, or in a mix, Arturia’s B-3 V lets you cover the organ parts for any genre using the sound and feel of the real thing.
Even if you already have a virtual tonewheel organ… you owe it to yourself to try the B-3 V. There are organs and there are B3s. Then there are B3 emulations and Arturia’s B-3 V. Where most other attempts are based on samples that only capture some of the qualities, Arturia created the B-3V using the same critically acclaimed modeling technology that distinguishes their entire V Collection of classic instruments. They put that same attention to detail into the included rotary speaker as well. When you can have the best, why settle for anything less?
The B-3 V improves on a classic, with everything you need in an organ rig and more built right in. Rotary speakers have become an essential part of the tonewheel organ sound, so they’ve naturally included one. Why stop there? They’ve added lots of other options including multiple reverbs, an array of effects pedals, and even the ability to modify previously fixed analog circuit features like key click. Their most radical enhancement is the addition of a modulation section to automate the movement of drawbars using envelopes, LFOs and step sequencers, letting you infuse your music with new animated textures.
With its combination of faithful realism and new mods, the B-3 V has you covered whether you’re playing standards, rocking classics or pioneering new musical ground.
- Physical Modeling Engine (no samples)
- Dual manual Interface
- Each manual has separate MIDI channel preferences
- 9 Drawbars per manual
- 3 modeled chorus and vibrato settings
- Separate upper and lower ON/OFF
- Preamp drive
- Modeled rotary speaker emulator
- Advanced controls for adjusting the model
- Convolution based Reverb
- Traditional Leslie performance controls
- Swell pedal
- Percussion controls: ON/OFF, Volume soft/normal, Slow/Fast decay, Harmonic Selection
- Output effects where you can change the order: Volume, Wah, Auto-Wah, Flanger, Compressor, Chorus, Analog Delay
- New Advanced drawbar modulators: LFO’s with multiple waveforms and phase, Multipoint envelopes, Step sequencer, Drawbar destinations with positive and negative amount controls
- Physical model engine parameters: Drawbar leakage, Tonewheel leakage, brilliance, Background noise, polyphonic percussion, Key click volume, Attack and release controls
- 86 factory presets
- Easy to use MIDI mapping
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Same Day* Delivery to your Doorstep
Get your musical dreams filled faster! - Get Same Day Delivery starting at $35*
Making your online shopping a little easier. We offer an easy “Order Online, Deliver to your Doorstep”.
This service is currently available for these towns within California: San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Larkspur, Greenbrae, Corte Madera, Novato, Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Ross, Kentfield, and Mill Valley. Shipping rates are shown at checkout. Got questions?... Contact us!
*Get same day delivery for instock orders received and processed by 2pm, otherwise will deliver the following business day. Delivery fee is based on weight, delivery location and courier fees. Any amounts over $35 - You will be notified to approve before delivery. This is a convenience option only. Deliveries are by a 3rd party delivery service and will deliver to doorstep only. By accepting this delivery process you hereby indemnify Bananas At Large Inc of all responsibility as Bananas At Large is not the delivery agent and assumes no liability on lost or stolen products.
By choosing this option you understand and agree to the following terms:
- Some restrictions apply. For in-stock & available items only.
- You are requesting Bananas at Large to contract on your behalf with a 3rd party service.
- Bananas At Large guarantees the product to be delivered to your doorstep, with photo proof of delivery.
- Bananas cannot and is not responsible for the package safety or security once it is delivered to your doorstep.
- You understand and accept the risk and responsibility of your package once it is delivered.
- Large items, overweight items may incur additional charges.
- Certain delivery zones and homes with access issues may incur additional charges or may not qualify for delivery.
- If the last inventory unit is located at our Santa Rosa store location, there may be a delivery delay that may take an additional business day to have it transferred down to our San Rafael location.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Bananas does not warranty tubes in transit. We offer tube removal and individual bubble wrap service for $45 per customer request (for standard amps, more complex amps that take more time may be a higher fee). Customers buying any tube product and having it shipped should understand and realize that Bananas cannot be responsible for damaged tubes from transit. This applies to all new and used products. Certain manufactures offer a tube warranty on their new products as a courtesy, and that is available thru the manufacturer warranty process for all new products where it applies.
Any new item (other than as noted in our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Affirm, QuadPay, Acima Credit, GetFinancing, Synchrony and more!
Click Here for details.
Bananas has teamed up with Clyde to offer product protection. Clyde partners with A-rated insurance carriers to offer warranty coverage on your musical instrument or audio equipment.
How does it work?
- Warranty coverage will replace or repair your product if your equipment or instruments breaks.
- To purchase, select the term-length and review the summary of coverage.
- After purchase, you’ll receive your contract via email.
- To file a claim, visit hiclyde.com and submit the contract ID found in your email.
- Power Surges
- Wear and Tear
Warning: Some of the products purchased at Bananas At Large can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.