Arturia Vox Continental V2 License Organ [Download]210514_Down
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Arturia Vox Continental V2 License Organ
VOX Continental-V brings back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300 through their TAE® physical modeling technology.
The transistor circuitry and drawbars behind this classic organ put it in the forefront on some of the biggest songs by the greatest bands of the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and beyond. VOX Continental V provides instant access to these hit-making sounds and much more.
They started with the classic and rare Vox Continental 300 dual manual organ and captured every nuance of the original, right down to the key contact timing and background noises. Beyond this they also modeled the follow up product from Vox inventor Tom Jennings...the J70 organ so you get two products in one.
The Vox sound is known for its ability to hang out well with guitars in a mix. From clean single drawbar melodies to grinding full power chords, it is perfect for the indie rock or 'mod' squad sound.
While both of these organs will create all the classic sounds, they took them fursther and added Extended modes with even mode drawbards, and extended percussion section. There is also an impressive collection of vintage stomp boxes to process your sound and output options of a traditional guitar amp, Leslie or direct out. These new options give you access to a much richer pallet of sounds that will help you to define your own sound.
- Physical Modeling of the VOX Continental 300.
- Added models of the ultra rare Jennings J70.
- Extended mode allows for more controls and more sound possibilities.
- Includes classic stompbox-type modeled effects.
- Modeled Guitar Tube Amp and Rotary Speaker outputs for vintage live sound.
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters.
- Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
- Convolution reverb with custom classic spring reverbs.
- Dual manual VOX 300 emulation
- Jennings J70 voice engine mode
- Classic red/orange VOX skin or UK VOX/Jennings grey skin
- Upper manual, lower manual and bass pedal sections
- Complete MIDI mapping
- Multiple output effects processors
- Supports MIDI splits or independent channels per manual
- Tight integration with Arturia Keylab MIDI Controller keybaords
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX and standalone versions
- Expanded mode: Adds a full compliment of drawbars for each harmonic, a new waveform drawbar on each section, Leslie™ and guitar amp simulator outputs, Expanded percussion section with short and long decay times, Vibrato, tremolo, reverb, overdrive and more effects
- Open Mode: Allows for individual tuning of each pitch like a real VOX, Increase or decrease the key contact timing (simulates older key contacts), Switch between the VOX 300 circuit emulation and the updated Jennings J70 engine, Increase or decrease the background noise bleed that older VOX/Jennings have
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Starting Dec 7th through December 23rd, any new item (other than as noted on our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date for a full refund, 30 days exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity