Arturia Vox Continental V2 License Organ
VOX Continental-V brings back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300 through their TAE® physical modeling technology.
The transistor circuitry and drawbars behind this classic organ put it in the forefront on some of the biggest songs by the greatest bands of the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and beyond. VOX Continental V provides instant access to these hit-making sounds and much more.
They started with the classic and rare Vox Continental 300 dual manual organ and captured every nuance of the original, right down to the key contact timing and background noises. Beyond this they also modeled the follow up product from Vox inventor Tom Jennings...the J70 organ so you get two products in one.
The Vox sound is known for its ability to hang out well with guitars in a mix. From clean single drawbar melodies to grinding full power chords, it is perfect for the indie rock or 'mod' squad sound.
While both of these organs will create all the classic sounds, they took them fursther and added Extended modes with even mode drawbards, and extended percussion section. There is also an impressive collection of vintage stomp boxes to process your sound and output options of a traditional guitar amp, Leslie or direct out. These new options give you access to a much richer pallet of sounds that will help you to define your own sound.
- Physical Modeling of the VOX Continental 300.
- Added models of the ultra rare Jennings J70.
- Extended mode allows for more controls and more sound possibilities.
- Includes classic stompbox-type modeled effects.
- Modeled Guitar Tube Amp and Rotary Speaker outputs for vintage live sound.
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters.
- Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
- Convolution reverb with custom classic spring reverbs.
- Dual manual VOX 300 emulation
- Jennings J70 voice engine mode
- Classic red/orange VOX skin or UK VOX/Jennings grey skin
- Upper manual, lower manual and bass pedal sections
- Complete MIDI mapping
- Multiple output effects processors
- Supports MIDI splits or independent channels per manual
- Tight integration with Arturia Keylab MIDI Controller keybaords
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX and standalone versions
- Expanded mode: Adds a full compliment of drawbars for each harmonic, a new waveform drawbar on each section, Leslie™ and guitar amp simulator outputs, Expanded percussion section with short and long decay times, Vibrato, tremolo, reverb, overdrive and more effects
- Open Mode: Allows for individual tuning of each pitch like a real VOX, Increase or decrease the key contact timing (simulates older key contacts), Switch between the VOX 300 circuit emulation and the updated Jennings J70 engine, Increase or decrease the background noise bleed that older VOX/Jennings have