Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling HeadphonesATH-ANC9
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Audio-Technica’s ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint® on-ear headphones use proprietary active noise-cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise. Delivering noise cancellation up to a remarkable 95%, the ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint® headphones feature Audio-Technica’s new Tri-Level Cancellation™. Mode 1, ideal for use on airplanes, trains and buses, applies maximum noise cancellation to low frequencies. Mode 2, designed especially for use in noisy offices or crowded places, targets the mid-range frequencies, while Mode 3 creates a pristine, peaceful environment ideal for study.
The headphones feature four miniature microphones, two in each earpiece, that pick up ambient noise and create a sound-cancelling signal to effectively block the noise. The ATH-ANC9 headphones also offer a cable with an inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music. The mic and controller support select products, including iPhones, iPads, and many iPods. The microphone has an omnidirectional pickup pattern and it is designed for crisp intelligibility, so your voice will be clearly transmitted without having to speak directly into the mic.
These headphones are designed to offer you crystal-clear sound that makes Audio-Technica the choice of leading artists worldwide. Wherever you happen to find yourself—in the comfort of your living room, in a noisy office, or settling in for a long flight—there is no better way to experience audio or immerse yourself in a peaceful environment.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 95%
- Tri-Level Cancellation™ - 3 noise-cancelling modes customize performance for airplane office & study>
- 40 mm drivers for crystal-clear high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Luxurious memory foam padding on headband and earcups
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Use for MP3 iPhone/smartphone CD DVD & in-flight entertainment
- Fold-flat designed with included hard case battery adapters & 2 cables (1 with inline control/mic)
- Type: Active noise-cancelling
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 10 - 25,000 Hz
- Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction: Mode 1: Up to 30 dB, Mode 2: Up to 30 dB, Mode 3: Up to 20 dB
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Battery: AAA
- Battery Life: Up to 35 Hours (Lithium), Up to 25 Hours (Alkaline), Up to 20 Hours (Rechargeable)**
- Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and battery
- Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plugs; Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with inline control/ microphone and 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plugs
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo adapter; airline adapter; AAA battery; carrying case
Specifications measured with headphones in active mode. Specifications are subject to change without notice. **Battery life for a rechargeable battery is based on the condition of the charged battery and will be less than a non-rechargeable battery in most cases.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $50.00 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please contact us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we'll take care of it, no monkey business, we promise.
Instrument doesn't sound right or just not happy with the product? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 14 days of the invoice date or on the day the items were delivered, for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs, or for exchange or credit.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity