The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) plug-in for Pro Tools 11 is a brand new Mac-only solution for controlling volume level and pan position of a lead vocal within a mono or stereo final master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems. VVC uses the same cloud-based, multi-algorithmic and automatic VEX technology as ADX TRAX and ADX TRAX Pro, with the convenience of working within a Pro Tools session.
VVC is very easy to use, its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, you can make vocal volume adjustments of up to +9dB to -9dB and control the pan positioning of the separated vocal up to 60% to the left or right in the stereo field.
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Option for separating the voice and its original reverb from the original recording to maintain wet/dry balance
- Volume and pan control of the lead vocal and solo instrument
- Compatible with mono and stereo files
- Multiple bit depth and sample rate compatibility
- Compatible with Pro Tools 11
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Pro Tools 11
- AAX Native 64
- Mac OS Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- AVID approved CPU, Mac OS and hardware configuration