Best Service Cantus Real Gregorian Choir
Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus brings you a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages.
Cantus is the perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiances and music for films, documentaries, video games, and new age music.
It is a unique choir library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.
- 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
- Mmmh articulation
- A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds)
- Words can be split to offer a total of 120 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants splitted into 400 phrases
- 60 minutes of music
- 19 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- 6.000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 2.8 GB
- Free Kontakt Player included (Version 5.5 or higher required)
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
The minimum Kontakt Player version to use this library is specified in the product description.
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 oder 10.11 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
For all systems
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)