Best Service Chris Hein Horns Pro Complete
CHH Pro Complete is the most complete virtual-instrument library of Brass & Woodwind instruments for Jazz, Pop, Big-Band, Funk production but also to spice up your cinematic and orchestral tracks. With CHH Complete you get 54 Solo- and 32 Section-Instruments, partitioned in four volumes which contain different groups of instruments perfectly matching each other. With the latest Pro update for the first time a Chris Hein library offers phase synchronized samples for perfect blending between velocities. This procedure optimizes interdependent samples and allows Velocity Crossfades smooth as silk from piano to forte. Use the instrument´s full dynamic capabilities to create a vivid performance.
- New C-Flute Instrument
- The new C-Flute has been deeply sampled in great detail and a variety of playing styles such as Non Vibrato, Vibrato, Singing and even Shakuhachi Style. This instrument adds a different colour to the palette.
- All new Graphical user interface
- The all new user Interface makes tweaking and editing a breeze. Sculpt the sound of the instrument and define exactly how it reacts to your playing
- Phase synchronized samples for perfect blending between velocities
- All Sustain Samples and some other articulation have been phase-synced. This procedure optimizes interdependent samples and allows Velocity Crossfades smooth as silk from piano to forte. Use the instrument´s full dynamic capabilities to create a vivid performance.
- Extremely customizable Articulation Presets including copy paste feature
- The articulation presets are now even more customizable, using the latest features of the Kontakt engine - for example the time machine and the transient designer. Control speed, panorama, volume and transpose and many more parameters for each playing style of an instrument individually
- New Key-Switch preset management
- They re-invented the management of key-switch presets. All settings of any preset can now copied to any other easily. You can even save all presets of a patch, including your personal key-switch preferences, and import them into another. Save time and organize key-switches the way you want them.
- New flexibel Hot-Key management
- Articulations can be unloaded to save memory
- Improved Ram Management. All articulations and ram-demanding effects can be loaded or unloaded individually. Remove unused articulations and switch off ram-demanding effect settings to free up memory and keep the memory footprint as low as possible.
- Speed Change for all articulations
- The speed of all articulations can be adjusted individually. This is useful not only for the time-depending articulations like Crescendo, Runs or Falls. Also sustains, shake and trills benefit from the time adjustment, because it changes the attack and the general sound of the sample.
- Five different Velocity X-Fade Modes
- There are now five different velocity X-Fade Modes providing you with maximum flexibility to control the dynamic of the instrument. Play realistic Crescendi and Swells locked to the song tempo using the two new Auto X-Fade Modes.
- Velocity Fade Filter
- Transient Designer
- The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
- The minimum Kontakt Player version to use this library is specified in the product description.
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Windows: Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)