Best Service Poetic Guitar II Easy to Use Virtual Guitar Plugin [Download]73154
Best Service Poetic Guitar II Easy to Use Virtual Guitar Plugin
Poetic Guitar II is an easy-to-use, virtual guitar plug-in for Mac and PC, which consists of an acoustic guitar and a classical guitar, played picked, fingered and with fingernails. Poetic Guitar II is ideally suited for both, users with no guitar experience as well as professional producer. Thanks to the sophisticated solo playing modes as well as the rhythmic chording it delivers extremely realistic results!
- AGP - Acoustic Guitar played with a pick
- AFR - Acoustic Guitar played with fingers
- CNJ - Classical Guitar played with fingernails
- The perfect combination of a real guitar GUI with a keyboard GUI ensures everyone can play the instrument simply and easily
- Each instrument applies varying sample density according to frequency of use. In this way, our rhombic sampling design ensures that the system resources (RAM, HDD, CPU) are used most effectively.
- After recording and conversion, no subsequent processing has been applied to the samples; even the most basic functions like low frequency cutting and noise reduction have been avoided to guarantee a purely natural sound.
- Each note has multiple sample layers which are alternated in a natural way to ensure a genuine performance.
- You can set the Sample Start Time to adapt the guitar performance to suit your particular requirements.
- The Guitar supports many playing techniques: Harmonics, Hammer On, Pull Off, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide In, Slide Out, Chord, Muting, Bending and Strum etc.
- The Modwheel function is custom designed to emulate acoustic guitar finger-vibrato, which makes the instrument more user-friendly and natural to play.
- The Chords function allows you to select chords and play them in many different styles including individual note plucking.
- The Strum Sequence function (in conjunction with Chord mode) allows you to create up to 8 rhythm patterns for chord and/or note plucking.
- Minimal: 2GHz GHz Intel CPU, 2 GB RAM, 25GB hard disk space, Mac OS X 10.5
- Supported Plug-in Formats: Audio Units, VST. (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ Duo 2GHz, 2 GB RAM, 25GB hard disk space,Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 oder Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in Formats: VST (32 and 64 bit)
- An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).