EFT16 Flat Top strings combine D'Addario's popular light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for a smoother quieter playing surface. Great for recording or slide playing.
D'Addario Flat Tops are round wound then precision ground leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat. This produces a smooth flattened playing surface but does not sacrifice the superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings. Flat Tops greatly reduce finger noise and are excellent for recording and flat-picking.
- D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for reduced finger noise
- Smooth flattened playing surface superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012 .016 Phosphor Bronze Wound .024 .032 .042 .053