EJ22 D'Addario's heaviest gauge jazz set is preferred for its wound 3rd/G string dense tone and tight feel. Can also be used for down tuning.
XL Nickel Wound D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core. The result strings with long lasting distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Features a wound 3rd/G string optimal for jazz style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013 .017 Nickel Wound .026 .036 .046 .056