EJ43 is the lightest tension available of D'Addario's best selling Pro-Arté series. Great for beginners or experienced players with a lighter touch they provide ease of play without sacrificing rich tone. EJ43's contain silver wound on nylon bass strings with clear nylon trebles.
Pro-Arte the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements ensuring true-sounding precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm yet projecting tone.
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro-Arté series
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275 .0317 .0397 Basses .028 .033 .042
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh