EJ45LP lightly polished normal tension is D'Addario's best selling lightly polished set preferred for its balance of rich tone and smooth feel.
Pro-Arte lightly polished composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament core material which delivers a powerful but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. Each wound string is polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks ensuring true sounding precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte lightly polished sets are also ideal for recording.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful long lasting tone
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise great for recording!
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent precise intonation
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0280 .0322 .036 Basses .027 .34 .043
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh