EFT13 Flat Top strings combine the tone and tension of D'Addario's best selling EJ42 Resophonic guitar set with a smoother polished surface for reduced string noise.
D'Addario Flat Tops are round wound then precision ground leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat. This produces a smooth flattened playing surface but does not sacrifice the superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings. Flat Tops greatly reduce finger noise and are excellent for recording and flat-picking.
- Designed and gauged for Resophonic guitar
- Smooth flattened playing surface superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .016 .019 Phosphor Bronze .028 .036 .044 .056