EastWest Symphonic Orchestra Silver Edition [Download]EW-180D
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
The EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA eclipses all others with the highest level of fidelity and realism. Get that big "Hollywood Sound" film/tv/games directors and producers seek "out of the box", no other orchestral collection comes close or is as easy to use!
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three mic positions, close, stage (conductor‘s position) and hall. By selecting different mic positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires. This eliminates the need for artificial reverb.
- Four versions available: EWQLSO PLATINUM COMPLETE PLUS 24-BIT AND 16-BIT (194GB), EWQLSO PLATINUM COMPLETE 24-BIT (117GB), EWQLSO GOLD COMPLETE 16-BIT (33GB), EWQLSO SILVER COMPLETE 16-BIT (11GB)
- 64-bit (for 32-bit compatibility use PLAY 4)
- Intuitive custom interface
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset
- Improved articulation window and controls
- On screen mic position mixing (Platinum and Platinum Plus only)
- Switchable 24-bit/16-bit depth (Platinum Plus only)
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance
- Convolution includes concert hall orchestra was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited
- State of the art sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing
- Licenses included to install each section on multiple computers (Platinum and Platinum Plus)
- Original and Pro XP expansion combined into "complete" PLAY version
- Completely re-programmed for PLAY software from the original recordings
- Up to 194GB Free Hard Disc Space
- MAC Minimum Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.1GHz or higher (PPC not supported), 8GB RAM, Mac OSX 10.7 or later, 7200 RPM or faster (non energy saving) hard drive for sample streaming
- PC Minimum Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Dual Core 2.1GHz or higher, 8GB RAM, Windows 7 or later, Sound card with ASIO drivers, 7200 RPM or faster (non energy saving) hard drive for sample streaming
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $50.00 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please contact us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we'll take care of it, no monkey business, we promise.
Instrument doesn't sound right or just not happy with the product? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 14 days of the invoice date or on the day the items were delivered, for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs, or for exchange or credit.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity