- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
eMedia Singing For Dummies Deluxe includes both eMedia Singing For Dummies and eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2 together as one complete suite of singing lesson software for a great low price. Learn how to sing at home at your own pace. Professional singer and voice teacher Ory Brown M.M. provides over 170 lessons to teach beginning voice students how to sing and others how to sing better. Her over 25 years of teaching and performance experience includes appearances at Carnegie Hall Lincoln Center and on the Late Show with David Letterman.
These easy-to-follow interactive voice lessons help you learn how to sing in tune enunciate lyrics sing from your diaphragm and understand the physical and musical aspects needed to improve your singing voice. Interactive Feedback technology listens to you sing using the computer microphone and lets you see if you are singing a note in tune. Performance Evaluation tracks the pitch and rhythm as you sing an entire piece. Color-coded notes show where you sang flat sharp or in tune and the performance is given an overall score to make it easy to see your progress. Vocal exercises and songs are included for both male and female voices in both high and low ranges. You get professional singing tips and learn how to sing over 75 great songs in multiple styles including hits from Diana Ross and John Lennon.
- Singing lesson software with over 170 interactive vocal excercises that teach you how to sing in tune sing higher breathe support your voice improve vocal tone sing long notes understand chest/head/mixed voice and how to sing with more expression (vocal vibrato messa di voce etc.).
- Separate male and female tracks each with selectable high and low recordings to match the student’s vocal range.
- Performance Evaluation that shows where you sang flat sharp or in tune and grades your performance (including rhythms) for an entire piece.
- Interactive Feedback technology that listens to your singing via the computer microphone and then shows you the notes you’re singing on screen in notation. Color coded notes display whether you’re singing flat or sharp and an arrow shows whether you need to sing higher or lower.
- Great songs in a variety of styles including “Imagine” by John Lennon ”Dancing in the Street ” and “Stop! In the Name of Love ” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes the opera classic “L’ho Perduta (the Marriage of Figaro) ” plus standards such as “Midnight Special” made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- Lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped slowed or sped up.
- Over 30 videos and animations teach you about your voice proper technique and the sound produced by your body.
- Vocal warmups exercises and singing tips to keep you singing your best and avoid straining your voice.
- Professionally arranged live piano accompaniments that make learning how to sing more engaging.
- Includes a digital metronome to help your sense of rhythm and an audio recorder so you can hear yourself sing and track your progress.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later: CD-ROM or Download
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Same Day* Delivery to your doorstep
Get your musical dreams filled faster!
Making your holiday shopping a little easier. We offer an easy “Order Online, Deliver to your Doorstep”.
This service is currently available for these towns within California: San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Larkspur, Greenbrae, Corte Madera, Novato, Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Ross, Kentfield, and Mill Valley. Shipping rates are shown at checkout. Contact us if you have any questions.
Deliveries are contracted to a 3rd party delivery service, locally owned and operated Marin Courier Express.
*Order online before 3pm, items will be delivered same day generally within 4 hours. 2 hour options are available for additional fee. Orders after 3pm will be delivered next day.
See our full Local Same Day* Delivery terms for all of the details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Any new item (other than as noted in our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Affirm, Zibby, QuadPay, GetFinancing, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity