Fender Mustang Bass PJ with Rosewood Fingerboard - Sonic Blue
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Since its original release in 1964, the Mustang Bass has been one of Fender’s most enduring bass designs, finding its way into the hands of bassists ranging from The Rolling Stones to My Chemical Romance. This updated version of the short-scale underground hero adds the power of our venerable P Bass® and J Bass® pickups to the traditional Mustang design for flexible, thunderous bass tone with smooth playing feel and slick visual style.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard, 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®