Fender Mustang with Maple Fingerboard - Olympic White
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Since 1964 the Mustang model has been bringing Fender sound and style to the stage and the studio in the hands of trend-setting players ranging from Nirvana to The 1975. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new Mustang sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that’s easy to play all night long.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge and Neck Pickup: Mustang Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Switch Tip: Black