Fender Robert Schmidt Banjo, Plectrum, Rosewood Fingerboard, Walnut Stain
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Fender Robert Schmidt Banjo Plectrum Rosewood Fingerboard Walnut Stain
Robert Schmidt the respected multi-instrumentalist from Flogging Molly designed this top-quality four-string banjo. Delivering classic banjo tone for all music styles this is more than just an excellent instrument for traditional genres. Anyone who’s rocked hard to Flogging Molly’s energetic Celtic punk knows that Schmidt’s banjo needs to stand up to heavy-duty touring and frenetic playing. This wonderful-sounding banjo handles with style and ease with a ten-ply maple resonator chrome bell brass tone ring and a high-quality pickup system for unrivaled amplified performance.
- Body Back: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Sides: Carved Maple Sides
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Rounded V
- Scale Length: 26.4 (671 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.18 (30 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Crown Blocks
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Rare Earth™ Banjo Pickup
- Bridge: Maple/Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Geared Banjo Tuners with White Pearloid Buttons
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: D'Addario® J631 Irish Banjo Set
- Other Features: Robert Schmidt Singature on Back of Headstock Aged White Bound Body and Neck White/Black/White Heel Cap Chrome Arm Rest and Tailpiece 10-Ply Laminated Maple Resonator Chromed Bell Brass Tone Ring 1-Piece Flange and Tube Remo Milk White Weatherking Head Adjutable Truss Rod 10-Ply Laminated Maple Resonator
- Case/Gig BAG: None