*Clearance Item: May be New Sealed Box, Open Box or Display Model. Item is considered new and comes with full manufacture warranty. All Clearance Sale items are subject to a 7-day return policy.
With eight channels of Focusrite preamplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output OctoPre MkII is Focusrite’s powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system or any digital audio workstation. It’s also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows you to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface’s ADAT input to create a high quality multi-channel recording solution ideal for tracking drums as well guitars keyboards vocals and more.
- Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps: The best sounding multi-channel mic pre in its class
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output: Make the most of your interface’s ADAT input. OctoPre MkII connects via its built-in Lightpipe output with a ‘real world’ dynamic range performance of 110dB.
- Mic preamps optimised for tracking drums: OctoPre MkII is designed not to clip with preamps optimised to handle extreme levels from sound sources like kick drum and snare.
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs: OctoPre MkII’s first two channels feature DI’s ready for you to plug in your guitars and bass instantly accessible on the front fascia.
- 5 LED input metering on every channel: OctoPre MkII’s fast-acting 5-LED input meters provide clear reference of input levels helping you to avoid analogue or digital clipping.
- -10dB Pads on every channel: OctoPre MkII is drum-ready with 10dB pads to stop hot signals from overdriving the microphone preamp.
- Direct outputs on every channel: For routing and flexibility especially in the live environment. Each mic pre can be routed to the mixer’s analogue channels with two mirrored ADAT outputs (44.1) left free to send to digital recorders.
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel: Switched in two groups (1-4 and 5-8) every channel is capable of supplying phantom power for use with most condenser microphones.
- State-of-the-art clocking solutions: OctoPre MkII's internal clock delivers a jitter performance of < 10 PPM. For external clocks a BNC connector is provided and industry-standard JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology is employed.