Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy 24' Scale Flat Top Guitar - 2 Color SunBurst
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Crackerjack quality at a sober price! Faithful to the Gretsch® "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar. Everything and then some that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
- Body Shape: Jim Dandy
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Rosette: Screened White
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Purfling: Screened White
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Back, Sides, and Top: Agathis
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 18
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch® 3x3
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length.