IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Deluxe [Download]TR-500-DLX-IN
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
IK Multimedia's T-RackS 5 Deluxe collection provides you with the professional tools you need to take your mixing and mastering talents to the next level. It features 22 analog-modeled and digital processors which instantly expand the power of your desktop-based recording studio, for extraordinary processing versatility and soulful analog character.
Not only is each one of these processors amazing on its own, but you can chain up to 16 of them within the T-RackS standalone application, which makes it remarkably easy to audition different effects chains, turn processors on and off, rearrange their order and perform parallel processing by just dragging and dropping them to the desired position. But this is just one of the possibilities. You can open the modules individually as plug-ins, for standard multi-track mixing duties, or use them as "plug-in suite" within your favorite DAW. All T-RackS 5 plug-ins support 64-bit Audio Units, VST2, VST3, AAX formats and are resizable at will.
In addition to the 22 processors, you will also get the all-new T-RackS 5 professional metering suite, which provides you with immediate and complete visual feedback about the content of your audio material, so you can easily deliver professional results that will satisfy the strictest broadcast compatibility standards. It includes everything from Peak, RMS, Dynamic Range meters, spectrograph, a real-time analyzer, phase correlation meters and much more. The metering section can be even launched as a separate floating window on a second screen, to let you keep an eye on levels while you focus on mixing and mastering.
T-RackS 5, T-RackS Deluxe and our flagship T-RackS MAX collections all include the new "fab four": Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE and EQual.
- 22 processors included
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.
- T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Orders $50.00 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we'll take care of it, no monkey business, we promise.
Instrument doesn't sound right or just not happy with the product? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of the shipment date, for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs, or for exchange or credit.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click Here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity