IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 MAX Bundle [Download]TR-MAX5-DID-IN
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
$200 Instant Rebate!
Purchase IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 MAX now throughy June 4, 18 and save $200!
The T-RackS 5 MAX collection for Mac/PC comprises 38 superb modules that range from compressors and limiters to equalizers, channel strips, reverbs and more. All the gear has been modeled after some of the most sought-after production equipment of all time and chosen for its unique sonic character.
T-RackS 5 MAX is a must-have set of tools for discerning producers, engineers, and musicians wishing to sculpt single tracks and full mixes with some of the most popular, best-selling plug-ins ever created. Not only is T-RackS MAX the superior choice when it comes to building a serious in-the-box configuration, but it is also the most cost-effective solution on the market — in other words, you get a full-fledged recording studio for a sum that won't break the bank and that is simply unrivaled.
T-RackS 5 MAX gives you all the processors included in T-RackS 5 Deluxe plus all the individual gear models available in T-RackS Custom Shop. Its 38 included processors spread from contemporary classics like their multiband Quad Lim, their ultra-transparent mastering tool, the Stealth Limiter, to timeless favorites like the White 2A, the VC-670, the EQ P73 and, of course, the four brand new modules: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE and EQual. Everything is in there.
Utmost realism, unparalleled performance, and undeniably great sound — T-RackS MAX processors have everything you need to mix and master with top-notch results. Each model features a redesigned, resizable interface that has all the familiarity and ease-of-use you would find on the original gear models used in the world’s top professional recording and mastering facilities.
Each module can be used on its own, as part of a plugin suite inside a DAW or inside the standalone software. In addition to its vast collection of processors, T-RackS 5 MAX includes the new broadcast compliant metering suite an absolute essential for crafting great sounding, future-proof masters that will sound great on any medium.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Orders $50.00 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we'll take care of it, no monkey business, we promise.
Instrument doesn't sound right or just not happy with the product? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of the shipment date, for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs, or for exchange or credit.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity