Signature Bundle is a 'bundle' including Producer Edition + a limited collection of the 'signature' plugins. It's the cost effective way to get your hands on some of their best gear. If you already own plugins in the Signature Bundle the Image-Line shop will automatically deduct these from the price.
What you can do with Signature Bundle:
Enhanced productivity. The addition of Maximus will make your final mix down process easier and have you putting out professional sounding masters in less time. The Fruity Video player will allow you to compose and synchronise your musical scores or foley to video. Directwave Sampler will allow you sample VST instruments and create your own multi-layer sample banks from any recordable instrument. Sytrus will round out your synthesis capabilities with a huge preset library and awesome range of sounds. Guitar players will appreciate Hardcore Guitar Effects Suite but it’s also a bunch of generally useful effects pedals for any instrument experiment!
- All Producer Edition features plus...
- SoundFont sample player to unlock your access to the many free Soundfont sample libraries you can find online.
- Video player video scoring aid.
- DirectWave full sampler.
- Sytrus synthesizer.
- Maximus multiband maximizer.
- Hardcore guitar effects suite.
- Lifetime free updates to FL Studio Producer Edition & all plugins originally included as part of the 'Signature Bundle' by download.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8 Windows 7 Vista XP (with service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows.
- Running XP (with service pack 3) Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.8 for the FL Studio Mac OS X BETA (Crossover Wrapped)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)