Line 6 Midi Mobilizer Hardware MIDI Interface Accessory for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad99-072-0305
Together with an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and the free MIDI Memo Recorder app, MIDI Mobilizer can play, record, and backup MIDI information any time, any place. Whether you want to capture a quick musical idea or back up the settings of all your MIDI gear, MIDI Mobilizer is the most simple and compact solution for everything MIDI.
MIDI Memo Recorder is a simple application that records and plays any MIDI data. Free at the Apple App Store, MIDI Memo Recorder features a streamlined interface that makes it easy to store, find and recall all your synth sounds, POD® patches, inspirations, and more.
MIDI Mobilizer is the fastest, lightest and easiest way to manage all your sounds, sequences and other MIDI data. Stop dragging around your computer. MIDI Mobilizer alleviates the startup time, heavy lifting, fragility, and the complexity of using MIDI with computers.
MIDI Mobilizer is designed to use very little power, so it can be powered directly from the iPod touch, iPhone or iPad. You'll never have to hunt for an outlet or fresh batteries.
Inspiration is spontaneous, and MIDI Mobilizer™ can capture inspiration the moment it strikes. Just hook up the MIDI Out from any keyboard, and you can quickly record your idea. Connect the keyboard's MIDI In, and instantly play back what you just created. Or email it to yourself or a collaborator as a Standard MIDI File (SMF) which can be opened and edited within virtually any Mac® or PC-based digital audio workstation.
Easily backup all your MIDI parameters from Line 6 gear and more. Want to transfer your settings into a friend's POD® xt, or import your settings into rental gear? It has never been easier.
Rescue yourself from dreaded on-stage equipment failures. MIDI Mobilizer can import your MIDI sound data into any classic or modern MIDI equipment, including replacement keyboards.
- Compatible with iPod touch (iPod touch 3rd and 4th generation, iPod touch 2G, iPod touch), iPhone (iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone) iPad and iPad 2.
- Compatible with all MIDI devices with standard 5-pin DIN MIDI connections
- MIDI In and Out signal-active LEDs
- Connects to the 30-pin connector on the bottom of iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- MIDI In and Out on MIDI Mobilizer via 2.5mm TRS connections
- Includes a pair of 5-foot, 2.5mm-to-5-pin DIN Planet Waves MIDI cables
- Powered by iPod touch, iPhone or iPad — no batteries or power supply required
- Records all MIDI data received including notes, controllers and SysEx
- Time-stamps MIDI data
- Saves standard MIDI File format that’s compatible with virtually all DAWs
- Access MIDI Memos via email or iTunes File Sharing