Mackie MR5mk3 Studio Monitoring 5.25 In. Powered Studio Monitor
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Mackie MR5mk3 5.25 Inch Powered Studio Monitor (Each)
The design philosophy behind Mackie’s MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. MRmk3 reference monitors are designed to enhance your sonic experience at every level. Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music aimed at revealing the full range and natural character your music deserves. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 50 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 5.25? polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1? silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful deep extended bass