Mackie ProFX16 ProFX 16-channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Mackie PROFX16 16-Channel Mixer with FX and USBM
The ProFX16 is the clear solution for any midsized venue or band that needs great sound but doesn’t have the budget or space for tons of outboard gear. To lose the rack built-in tools like compression and graphic EQ are crucial. The ProFX16 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and is really easy to operate. Plus USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The “Pro” in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools rugged build quality space-saving footprint…everything you need.
The ProFX16 is loaded with 10 Mackie low-noise mic preamps 3-band EQ with sweepable mid integrated “Gig-Ready” effects precision 7-band GEQ and more. It has all the right tools each and everyone designed to sound great. Perfect for portable applications the ProFX16 is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with impact-resistant sidecheeks. Plus road warriors can simply rack-mount the ProFX16 for additional protection.
- Professional 16-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1⁄4-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC